9/17/07

Stop the insanity #2

Don't let the fact that you live in the Western United States (where, for some reason market penetration is much lower) prevent your brain from being exposed to the most fascinating deluge of stories, events, news, analysis, and information. Start listening to NPR today: 91.5 FM in the Phoenix metro area, a cornucopia of NPR podcasts on iTunes.

I actually run into people who not only have never listened to NPR, they don't even know what it is. Unbelievable! I've been hooked since I was 16 years old.

Becky owes at least one speeding ticket to the fact that she was so totally immersed in a story about the Liar Bird she didn't noticed the police car.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That Liar Bird is AWESOME!! The things a male will do to get the girls attention are outrageous :)

Becky said...

And definitely only ONE speeding ticket and that was 8 years ago :)

Natalie Hall said...

OK one speeding ticket in 8 years. That is great! And I love NPR. And my Dad I dont think has ever missed a day listening. So yes there is some dedicated NPR"s in the fam.

austinmcraig said...

This American Life is one of my favorites. Always top stuff on NPR. I think I can in part credit NPR for my selection of broadcast journalism as a major.