10/22/08

Red lipstick, good pumps, and a great push-up bra

I was cleaning out some very old emails (circa 2005) and I found this one from Katie to Andrew, about how Andrew & Reachel ended up together.  I can’t remember what the original story about the bed is I’ll have to track down and scan a picture of the infamous cross-dressing incident and post it here.

Andrew,

I loved your story about how you owe your relationship to Reachel's
bed. But I got to thinking, you would have never met Josie and
Lynnley had I not told you about the Enclave and introduced you to
Brian and Justin. And you and I would have never known each other had
Becky and Richard never married. And Becky and Richard owe their
relationship to the fact that Richard dressed up like a girl to
sneak into Becky's dorm room her freshman year. So I guess what I'm
trying to say is you and Reachel owe your wonderful relationship to
not only a fantastic bed, but to some red lipstick, good pumps, and
a great push-up bra! I mean who would have thought that so much
love could have come out of one casual incidence of cross-dressing.
Oh the heavens must have been beaming on that day!

Later

-Katie


5 comments:

Angela said...

Those are some excellent pictures. You'll definitly have to post them.

Candice said...

That is brilliant. It makes me think of the domino effects that I have not been grateful for in my life. Way to bring two of the best couples I know together...maybe I should buy some red lipstick for myself and Andrew (although not everyone can pull it off like you).

austinmcraig said...

I'll bet the cross-dressing was somehow a product of a butterfly flapping it's wings on the African plain.

pam said...

I'm with Angela, find the pictures. Richard looked darn cute.

Katie Richardson said...

I have to admit I am funnier than I realized! That was fun to read. I don't remember writing it!