2/1/09

Superbowl Commercials


Hey...I know you're not doing anything right now, so why don't you throw me a bone and go vote for my brother's ad as your favorite Superbowl commercial? (Even if it's not...hey it's good for business):

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-SUPERBOWL09.html


His is the CareerBuilder "Tips" ad.

One thing he excels at is polarizing people. When I checked a few minutes ago it was winning in BOTH the best and the worst category! I think it's hilarious.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Which one was his?

Richard said...

Oops! It's the CareerBuilder "Tips" ad.

Candice said...

That was one of probably five ads that I saw (I am not a football fan...I did not even know that the Cardinals were a football team). It was definitely my favorite, and I let the Wall Street Journal know.

It looks as though I am not alone.

Jon + Kat said...

We had a bunch of friends over to watch the game and that was seriously one of our favorites! All the guys were hoping they would show the punching of the small animal a couple of times and they did! Well done! I voted for it!

Emily said...

Rich, wish Sam a happy birthday for us. We forgot to call, but have been thinking of him all day.

Shari Goodman said...

We loved that ad! My kids keep quoting parts of it. Anyways, yes, I already know about Kara. We just hooked up and she had no idea that I knew the BAgleys so well. She is amazing! Love her!